Toronto Rock Media Crew (January 2016 – June 2016)
This volunteer experience is a great opportunity for those students who are looking to gain experience in various aspects of the game day operations of a professional sports organization.
Qualifications: All interested individuals must be motivated, organized, team oriented, and have excellent communication, writing and computer skills. Applicants must be available from January to June on each and every home game day.
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail
- Effective time management skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Outgoing and enthusiastic
- Comfortable speaking with people, large groups
- A knowledge of the NLL is an asset
- Knowledge of Social Media
- Ability to acquire content via video camera or other recording devices
- Knowledge of DSLR cameras
The individual that fills this position will also be required to attend all remaining weekend Toronto Rock home games at the Air Canada Centre. There are a variety of roles available.
- Assist with game day operations at Air Canada Centre
- Assist with public relations aspects (e.g.accreditation, etc.)
- Assist Press Box Duties
- Other projects and duties as assigned
This game night volunteer positions with the Toronto Rock are unpaid positions.
Please forward your resume via email to:
Mike Hancock, Director of Communications & Lacrosse Operations email@example.com