Toronto Rock Ticket Sales Internship (January 2014 – May 2014)
This internship experience is a great opportunity for those students who are looking to gain experience in various aspects of a professional sports organization. We are looking for individuals with a desire to start a career in the sports industry, specifically in Sales.
Qualifications: All interested individuals must be motivated, organized, team oriented, and have excellent communication skills. Prior experience in sports sales is considered an asset.
- Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills
- Effective time management skills
- Self-starter, works with minimum supervision
- Outgoing and enthusiastic
- A knowledge of the National Lacrosse League and the Toronto Rock is an asset
- A minimum of 25 outbound sales calls per day will be required
- Assist Ticketing department in various tasks including, but not limited to mailings, shipping, packaging, list organization and ticket fulfillment
- Generate new season ticket and group sales leads
- Assist Ticketing department at various sales events and pre-season games as needed (Some evenings and weekends may be required)
- Assist other departments as needed (Communications, Merchandise, Marketing)
- Other projects and duties as assigned
- Attend all 2014 Toronto Rock home games
This internship with the Toronto Rock is an unpaid position.
The Toronto Rock office located at 1132 Invicta Drive in Oakville (QEW/Trafalgar).
Interested applicants can forward their resume to:
Manager of Ticketing
Toronto Rock Lacrosse Club
1132 Invicta Drive – 2nd Floor
416-596-3075, ext. 229