Pro-line Power Play Contest
OFFICIAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
CONTEST ELIGIBILITY, CHANCES OF WINNING AND SKILL-TESTING QUESTION:
1. This contest is sponsored by the Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corporation (“OLG”) and is open only to residents of Ontario, who (a) are 18 years of age or older, except employees of the OLG, Toronto Rock Lacrosse, Core Media., immediate family members of OLG and Toronto Rock and Core Media employees and any relatives domiciled with OLG or Toronto Rock or Core Media employees, OLG’s authorized retailers, OLG’s contractors, and officers and employees of OLG’s contractors, advertising, promotion and contest management agencies; all as determined by OLG.
2. This contest commences on January 15, 2010 and closes on April 16, 2010 at 11:59:59 pm. (“contest period”).
3. The odds of winning any prize depend on the number of entries received during the contest period.
4. In order to be declared a winner, entrants will be required to correctly answer a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question, sign a declaration and release form verifying compliance with the rules and regulations and the acceptance of the prize as awarded, and return all documents by the date specified by the OLG representative or contest manager. All answers to the skill-testing question are final and, if incorrect, will disqualify the entrant from receiving a prize.
5. In the event an entrant does not meet the eligibility requirements, OLG has no obligation to award any prize to that entrant.
HOW TO ENTER:
6. The contest period commences on Friday January 15, 2010 and closes at 11:59:59 pm April 17, 2010 (the “Contest Closing Date”). There are two ways to enter:
(a) Method #1: On Line Entry: Anytime during the Contest Period, visit www.torontorock.com, follow the contest link and fully complete and submit the online entry form including correctly answering the ‘PRO-LINE Power Play’ question supplied on the entry page. Limit ten (10) on-line entries per person/per e-mail address/per game.
(b) Method #4: SMS: During the Toronto Rock 2010 regular season fans in attendance at Air Canada Centre during a home game will be prompted to enter the Contest by way of SMS Text Messaging. The in-game prompt will display a special Contest entry code, which the viewer must then text PROLINE to short code ‘24680’ to enter. To enter via SMS Text Messaging, you must have a mobile telephone that has a two-way text messaging capable handset and digital service feature. Standard text messaging service charges apply. Check your carrier plan for your standard text messaging fees. Limit ten (10) text entries per person/per mobile phone/per game.
7. There are eight (8) contest entry periods. Period 1: 12:00:01 Jan. 15 to Jan.16, 11:59:59 pm, Period 2: Jan. 23, 12:00:01 am to Jan. 24, 11:59:59 pm, Period 3: Feb. 5, 12:00:01 am to Feb. 6, 11:59:59 pm, Period 4: Feb 12, 12:00:01 am to Feb 13 11:59:59 pm, Period 5: Feb 27, 12:00:01 am to Feb 28, 11:59:59 pm. Period 6: Mar. 12, 12:00:01 am to Mar. 13, 11:59:59 pm Period 7: Apr. 2, 12:00:01 am to Apr. 3, 11:59:59 pm Period 8: Apr. 16, 12:00:01 am to Apr. 17, 11:59:59 pm. Only one name may appear on the entry. All entries must be received by the contest closing date and time to be entered into the contest. All entries will become the property of the Contest Sponsors and will not be returned. Entries which are incomplete or fraudulent are null and void.
8. All contest entries entered between Period 1 to Period 6 inclusive are automatically entered into the Pro-Line Power Play Grand Prize Draw.
9. One (1) winner for the Pro-Line Power Play Grand Prize will be selected by random draw at the end of Period 6. Three (3) back-up entries will be randomly drawn thereafter, to be used, in the order they are drawn, in the event that the winning entry or one or more back-up entries do not qualify as per the Contest eligibility requirements.
10. There is one (1) Pro-Line Grand Prize valued at $4,000 available to be won.
11. There are eight (8) prize packages available to be won at the “Host Club” from January 15 up to
April 17, 2010 in the “PRO-LINE Power Play” Contest . Each PRO-LINE prize pack includes: One (1) SHOX, one (1) Pro-Line Timex™ Ironman Triathon watch (mens), one (1) Pro-Line stainless steel mug, one (1) Pro-Line Sundog™ Focus sunglasses, one (1) Pro-Line ball cap, one (1) Pro-Line men’s Trimark™ black fleece (size large), one (1) autographed Toronto Rock® jersey. Approx retail value $300.00. One prize pack will be awarded after each Toronto Rock Home Game. Draw dates will take place on or after each contest period: Period 1: Jan 17, Period 2: Jan 25, Period 3: Feb.7, Period 4: Feb. 14, Period 5: Mar. 01, Period 6: Mar. 14, Period 7: Apr. 4,Period 8: Apr. 18, 2010.
12. There is one (1) Grand Prize available to be won from January 15 to March 13, 2010. PRO-LINE Power Play Grand Prize includes: One (1) Pro-Line Timex™ Ironman Triatholon watch (men’s), one (1) SHOX, one (1) Apple™ 64GB I-pod touch, one (1) Garmin™ GPS, one (1) Pro-Line Men’s Sunice™ jacket (limited sizes), one (1) Pro-Line Women’s Sunice™ jacket (limited sizes), one (1) Pro-Line stainless steel mug, one (1) Pro-Line cooler basket lime green, one (1) Pro-Line ball cap, one (1) Pro-Line Roots backpack, one (1) Sundog™ Focus sunglasses, two (2) Toronto Rock® jerseys, $500 cash, 2 VIP tickets to the Toronto Rock vs Philadelphia Wings away game on Saturday April 3, 2010, dinner, for two provided. Winner and one (1) guest will travel on the team’s privately chartered plane to watch game at Wachovia Centre and fly back to Toronto that same evening. All travel arrangements will be made by the Toronto Rock. Winner and guest must be 18 years of age or older.
13. The Contest Sponsors assume no liability for entrance restrictions to the game including but not limited to delays or cancellations or security requirements.
9. It is expressly understood and agreed by all entrants that PRO•LINE is the donor of the prize and that the administrator of the Contest is the Toronto Rock Lacrosse Club and neither OLG or Toronto Rock Lacrosse Club, Core Media Inc., accepts responsibility, in whole or in part, for loss, damage or injury, howsoever caused in connection with the prize or the conduct of the Contest.
10. All decisions of the contest judges with respect to this contest are final.
11. No prize substitutions will be made, save for OLG’s right, at its sole discretion, to make prize substitution of similar kind and value. Except as specifically provided herein, unclaimed prizes will not be awarded.
12. OLG is not responsible for commencing, continuing or completing the “PRO•LINE Power Play” Contest in the event of circumstances beyond OLG’s control.
13. OLG and the Toronto Rock Lacrosse Club reserve the right to suspend the operation of the contest including the awarding of prizes to the extent that any designated selected regular home season game of the Toronto Rock Lacrosse Club is postponed, re-scheduled or cancelled.
14. Only one (1) PRO•LINE prize may be awarded per individual per contest.
15. Prize claiming details will be provided to the selected entrants in person at the Toronto Rock Lacrosse Club prior to the start of that particular Contest.
16. By entering this contest, the contestant agrees to the use of their name, address, voice, image, photograph or other likeness for publicity purposes without compensation. Each contestant will also be required to sign a declaration and release, confirming contest eligibility, compliance with contest rules and releasing OLG, the Toronto Rock Lacrosse Club, Air Canada Centre, Core Media Inc. and any independent judging organization from any liability in connection with the conduct of the contest or the awarding of the prizes before receiving their prize. Any personal information provided to or collected by the OLG or the Contest Management Agency, including but not limited to entrants’ contact information, is collected pursuant to the Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corporation Act, 1999 and is intended to be used for the following principle purposes: to conduct and administer the contest by OLG or though a 3rd party Contest Administrator, including, but not limited to the awarding of the Prize(s) and referring to such personal information in voice messages or other messages left for a selected entrant, for publicity and advertising purposes and to comply with legal requirements. By entering the contest, the contestant has agreed to these terms without compensation and prior to contact by the contest administrator.
17. All winners must be residents of Ontario, 18 years of age or older.
18. All references to times and dates reflect Eastern Time.
19. In the event that any entrant does not meet the eligibility requirements or otherwise qualify for a prize, then OLG has no obligation to award any prize to that entrant.
20. This contest is subject to the laws of the Province of Ontario and the Federal laws of Canada as applicable.
21. These Official Rules govern the contest and must be followed, and by agreeing to participate in the contest, all entrants agree to comply with, and be bound by these official rules and regulations.
22. The Contest Sponsors shall not be responsible for tampering, theft, human errors (including gross negligence) ineligibility, lost, late or misdirected entries or for any problems, failures or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems or servers, computer software problems or traffic congestion on the internet, or at any website and assume no liability for damage to entrant’s or any person’s computer resulting from participating in the Contest. Online entries must be submitted from a valid e-mail account that may be identified by reverse domain name search.
23. “PRO•LINE Power Play ” Contest is associated with the Toronto Rock Lacrosse Club, but is not associated with, sponsored by, authorized or endorsed by the National Lacrosse League (NLL) or any of its other member teams, team players, personalities or other affiliates in any way. Sports Lottery products are not associated with sponsored or authorized by any sports league, member teams, team players, athletes or personalities or other affiliates in any way.
Ce document est disponible en français en téléphonant au 1 800 387-0098