TICKET ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
POSITION: Ticket Account Executive
HOURS OF WORK: Monday to Friday approx. 37.5 hrs/wk (hours may vary) + some weekends and holidays as required related to game days and summer events
LOCATION: Toronto Rock Athletic Centre – 1132 Invicta Drive, Oakville, ON
As a member of the Ticket Sales & Service department, this position is responsible for proactively sourcing new business, recognizing and responding to business opportunities, as well as single game order taking and fulfillment. This position predominately involves outbound and inbound phone correspondence. This is a full time entry-level position within the Toronto Rock Lacrosse organization.
- Minimum College/University degree
- A strong desire to begin a career in the sports industry
- Prior sales experience inside or outside a sports franchise or organization is considered beneficial
- Experience using Sales Force is considered an asset
- Excellent relationship building and people skills, with the ability to interact effectively with internal and external clients at all levels within the organization
- Excellent communication skills with a friendly and professional telephone manner
- Ability to multi-task and meet required deadlines
- A commitment to service excellence and customer satisfaction
- Knowledgeable in all Microsoft Office applications
- Assertive, confident, persistent and results-oriented
- Solid team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- While looking to succeed personally, you must be able and interested in supporting a team environment and adhering to the Ticket Sales & Service department’s objectives, goals and mandates
- Familiarity with event ticketing system is considered an asset
- Flexible work schedule, including weekends and holidays for games and events
- Prospecting new season, group, flex pack and Gondola Suite sales opportunities through research, cold calling, referrals and networking events
- Developing professional relationships with current clients for renewal and referral leads
- Sell and manage group ticket programs with the goal to increase in arena attendance and revenue
- Meet both ticket revenue and ticket unit goals
- Handle incoming ticket related calls & inquiries
- Providing a high level of service to all accounts
- Use Sales Force daily as a sales tool to track client interactions, meetings, sales and personal targets
- Minimum 200 outbound calls per week
- Recognize and react to Customer Service issues with quick and positive solutions
- Work constructively with all members to achieve department ticket sales targets
- Assist in a variety of game-related duties on game days including, client/prospect interaction, distribution of sales materials, signage set-up and takedown, troubleshooting, etc.
- Staffing ticket sales booths at outside functions including tradeshows, community events, conventions, etc.
- Must meet all predetermined activity and sales goals.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Salary + Commission
Interested applicants can forward their resume via email to Knesia Sholdra at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include job title in the Subject Line.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those requested for an interview will be contacted.