POSITION: Fan and Membership Services Executive
REPORTS TO: Director of Ticket Sales
DEPARTMENT: Ticket Sales and Service
HOURS OF WORK: Monday to Friday, 9 AM to 5 PM – Some weekends and holidays required
LOCATION: Toronto Rock Athletic Centre – 1132 Invicta Drive, Oakville
SALARY: Salary + commission
NATURE & SCOPE
As a member of the Ticket Sales department, the Fan & Membership Services Executive is responsible for managing, developing, and maintaining all areas of ticket renewals and customer service. This role will focus on building strong relationships with our most valuable fans in order to improve the overall experience and provide the best customer service possible. The position will also provide support for the ticket sales department to assist in generating new business for the Club.
- Responsible for all aspects of ticket renewals, customer service, and client fulfillment
- Minimum of 30 outbound calls per day to current members, referrals and new business leads generated from our current membership base
- Serve as the primary liaison to all Toronto Rock Season Members
- Assist with establishing, implementing, executing plans to improve retention efforts
- Build strong relationships with customer base through proactive communication that includes, but is not limited to, seat visits, face to face meetings, phone calls, emails, and other communication channels
- Assist in the planning and execution of Member events during the season as well as in the off-season
- Identify opportunities to grow business through referrals from existing customers
- Assist with creating correspondence via email, phone, and letter to season ticket members communicating new sales initiatives, benefit updates, and offers for special events
- Meet or exceed renewal and sales goals assigned by the Director, Ticket Sales and Services
- Assist in a variety of game-related duties on game days including client / prospect interaction, distribution of sales materials, signage set-up and takedown, troubleshooting, etc.
- Staffing ticket sales booths at outside functions including tradeshows, community events, conventions, etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Minimum College/University degree
- Prior customer service and/or sales experience inside or outside a sports franchise
- Excellent relationship building and people skills, with the ability to interact effectively with internal and external clients at all levels within the organization
- Excellent communication skills with a friendly and professional telephone manner
- Ability to multi-task and meet required deadlines
- A commitment to service excellence and customer satisfaction
- Knowledgeable in all Microsoft Office applications
- Confident, persistent and results-oriented
- Solid team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with event ticketing system is considered an asset
- Experience using CRM, Sales Force preferred
- Flexible work schedule, including weekends and holidays for games and events
Interested applicants can submit their cover letter and resume via email to Knesia Sholdra at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include job title in the Subject Line.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those requested for an interview will be contacted.