“FAN OF THE GAME”
OFFICIAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
HOW TO ENTER
1. Any Ontario resident who is18 years of age or older, and attends a regular scheduled Toronto Rock Lacrosse Club (“Host Club”) home game during the 2009 season to be held at the Air Canada Centre in Toronto is eligible to be randomly selected by a representative from the Toronto Rock Lacrosse Club as the PRO-LINE “Fan of the Game”.
2. No purchase necessary.
3. The odds of winning any prize depend on the number of eligible adult fans in attendance at a regular season home game.
4. In order to be declared a winner, entrants will be required to correctly answer a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question, sign a declaration and release form verifying compliance with the rules and regulations and the acceptance of the prize as awarded. All answers to the skill-testing question are final and, if not correct, will disqualify the entrant from receiving a prize.
5.There is one (1) PRO-LINE “Fan of the Game” prize packages available to be won at the “Host Club” at every Toronto Rock regular season home game during the 2009 as follows:
Approx. Retail Value
Fan of the Game
Pro-Line backpack, pen, ad cube, mug, ball cap and an Apple 160GB I-Pod
6. A total of eight (8) Pro-Line “Fan of the Game” prize packages are available to be won during the 2009 Toronto Rock season.
7. It is expressly understood and agreed by all entrants that PRO•LINE is the donor of the prize and that the administrator of the Contest is the Toronto Rock Lacrosse Club and neither OLG or Toronto Rock Lacrosse Club, Core Media Inc., accepts responsibility, in whole or in part, for loss, damage or injury, howsoever caused in connection with the prize or the conduct of the Contest.
8. All decisions of the contest judges with respect to this contest are final.
9. No prize substitutions will be made, save for OLG’s right, at its sole discretion, to make prize substitution of similar kind and value. Except as specifically provided herein, unclaimed prizes will not be awarded.
10. OLG is not responsible for commencing, continuing or completing the PRO•LINE “Fan of the Game” Contest in the event of circumstances beyond OLG’s control.
11. OLG and the Toronto Rock Lacrosse Club reserve the right to suspend the operation of the contest including the awarding of prizes to the extent that any designated selected regular home season game of the Toronto Rock Lacrosse Club is postponed, re-scheduled or cancelled.
12. Only one (1) PRO•LINE “Fan of the Game” prize may be awarded per individual per contest.
13. Prize claiming details will be provided to the selected entrants in person at the Toronto Rock Lacrosse Club prior to the start of that particular Contest.
14. By entering this contest, the contestant agrees to the use of their name, address, voice, image, photograph or other likeness for publicity purposes without compensation. Each contestant will also be required to sign a declaration and release, confirming contest eligibility, compliance with contest rules and releasing OLG, the Toronto Rock Lacrosse Club, Air Canada Centre, Core Media Inc. and any independent judging organization from any liability in connection with the conduct of the contest or the awarding of the prizes before receiving their prize. Any personal information provided to or collected by the OLG or the Contest Management Agency, including but not limited to entrants’ contact information, is collected pursuant to the Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corporation Act, 1999 and is intended to be used for the following principle purposes: to conduct and administer the contest by OLG or though a 3rd party Contest Administrator, including, but not limited to the awarding of the Prize(s) and referring to such personal information in voice messages or other messages left for a selected entrant, for publicity and advertising purposes and to comply with legal requirements. By entering the contest, the contestant has agreed to these terms without compensation and prior to contact by the contest administrator.
15. All winners must be residents of Ontario, 18 years of age or older.
16. All references to times and dates reflect Eastern Time.
17. In the event that any entrant does not meet the eligibility requirements or otherwise qualify for a prize, then OLG has no obligation to award any prize to that entrant.
18. This contest is subject to the laws of the Province of Ontario and the Federal laws of Canada as applicable.
19. These Official Rules govern the contest and must be followed, and by agreeing to participate in the contest, all entrants agree to comply with, and be bound by these official rules and regulations.
20. PRO•LINE Fan of the Game Contest is associated with the Toronto Rock Lacrosse Club, but is not associated with, sponsored by, authorized or endorsed by the National Lacrosse League (NLL) or any of its other member teams, team players, personalities or other affiliates in any way. Sports Lottery products are not associated with sponsored or authorized by any sports league, member teams, team players, athletes or personalities or other affiliates in any way.
Ce document est disponible en français en téléphonant au 1 800 387-009