It’s the Biggest Game Of The Year In Rock City!
Hamilton, ON – The Toronto Rock (11-4) will face their long-time rivals, the Buffalo Bandits (11-3) on Saturday night at FirstOntario Centre in Hamilton, ON in a pivotal East Conference showdown. Both teams have clinched a postseason spot, however home floor advantage in the Conference playoffs is still up for grabs.
The Bandits won the previous meeting this season vs. the Rock by a score of 11-8 on December 17 in Rock City. The two teams get together for a third and final regular season meeting on Saturday, April 22 in Buffalo, NY.
Fans can watch the game vs. Buffalo at 7:00pm ET on TSN5 and TSN’s digital platform TSN+ via TSN.ca and the TSN App. To stream the game, simply login to TSN+ with your cable or satellite provider’s credentials or your TSN+ account info if you’re a subscriber to the streaming service.
Here’s what to watch for in Saturday’s matchup.
- Mitch de Snoo, Dan Dawson and Chris Corbeil all remain on the Injured Reserve List for the Rock.
- With 2 goals on the road last weekend at Albany, Rock rookie forward Josh Dawick now has 4 goals on the season. All of his goals have come on the road, he’s still in search of his first tally at home in Rock City.
- Dan Craig (142) needs just 3 assists to pass Aaron Wilson (144) for 10th place on the Rock’s all-time career assists list.
- The Rock have three players with over 30 goals this season. Schreiber (38), Small (32), Craig (31). That’s second best to Philadelphia who has four (including Mitch Jones who has 22 of his 33 goals with the Wings). Keogh at 25 goals through 15 games has a great shot to make it four Rock players with 30+ goals before season’s end.
- The last time the Rock had four 30-goal scorers was 2015, also the last time the Rock made it to the NLL finals.
- Tom Schreiber needs 5 points to hit the century mark for the first time in his career. His 95 points is already a career-high.
- The Rock are off next weekend before returning home to face Philadelphia on April 15 in their final regular season home game. The Rock will wrap up the regular season in Buffalo on April 22.
Check out this week’s edition of the Toronto Rock Total Access podcast with co-host Challen Rogers to get yourself ready for the game. This week’s show checks in with Rock defender and faceoff specialist TD Ierlan.
Fans should also check out a brand-new episode of Rock City Unplugged, streaming now on the Rock’s YouTube Channel.
For more information on Toronto Rock tickets, please contact a Toronto Rock account executive by phone at 416-596-3075, by email at email@example.com or visit torontorock.com.