Ticket Account Executive
LOCATION: Toronto Rock Athletic Centre, 1132 Invicta Drive, Oakville, ON
POSITION TYPE: Full-Time, Monday – Friday + some weekends and holidays
Toronto Rock Lacrosse is actively scouting a passionate, enthusiastic and customer-service oriented individual to join our team as a member of the Ticket Sales & Service department. Reporting to the Director of Sales & Service, the Ticket Account Executive is responsible for providing exceptional customer service via phone and email, proactively sourcing new channels/opportunities for ticket revenue growth, and assisting with single ticket orders/fulfilment.
- Prospecting new group, season and flex pack sales opportunities through research, cold calling, referrals and networking events;
- Setting meetings with key decision makers of community and corporate groups;
- Developing and nurturing professional relationships with current clients for renewal and referral leads.
- Selling and managing group ticket programs with the goal to increase in arena attendance and revenue
- Meeting both ticket revenue and ticket unit goals set out by the Director of Sales & Service;
- Handling incoming ticket-related calls & inquiries with a high level of professionalism;
- Executing on a minimum of 200 outbound calls per week;
- Resolving customer service issues with positive and customer-focused solutions;
- Generating new leads for suite sales
- Assisting in a variety of roles on game days including (but not limited to) client / prospect interaction, distribution of sales materials, signage set-up and takedown, troubleshooting, etc.
- Staffing ticket sales booths at outside functions including tradeshows, community events, conventions, etc.
- Performing other duties as assigned
- Minimum College/University degree
- A strong desire to begin a career in the sports industry
- Prior sales experience inside or outside a sports franchise or organization an asset
- Excellent relationship-building and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to interact effectively with internal and external clients at all levels within the organization
- Excellent communication skills with a friendly and professional telephone manner
- Ability to multi-task and meet required deadlines
- A commitment to service excellence and customer satisfaction
- Knowledgeable in all Microsoft Office applications
- Assertive, confident, persistent and results-oriented
- While looking to succeed personally, you must be able and interested in supporting a team environment and adhering to the Ticket Sales & Service department’s objectives, goals and mandates
- Familiarity with Archtics is considered an asset
- Flexible work schedule, including weekends and holidays for games and events
Interested applicants are encouraged to submit their resume, cover letter and salary expectations to Justin Bernardo, Director of Ticket Sales & Service at [email protected].
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those requested for an interview will be contacted.