The Toronto Rock Lacrosse Club is looking for 10-12 people to be members of a brand new promotional team for the upcoming season at Air Canada Centre beginning January 8th 2011!
Who: We would like to invite females aged 19 years and older to sign up for an information session with the Toronto Rock staff to get all the details and stick around for a brief interview!
What We Are Looking For:
- Outgoing, enthusiastic and confident females who are dedicated, professional and hardworking
- Commitment to all eight (8) Toronto Rock regular season home games (+up to three playoff games) at Air Canada Centre. Entire schedule can be found at www.torontorock.com.
- Willingness to make public appearances at events during season and possibly during the summer months as necessary
When: The Promotional Team Information Session will take place on Monday, December 13th 2010 at 7:00 p.m. Immediately following the information session on December 13th, those interested in being a part of the 2011 Toronto Rock Promo Team will be encouraged to stick around for a brief individual interview with Toronto Rock staff. Applicants will be selected based on enthusiasm, personality and availability.
Where: Westin Harbour Castle
One Harbour Square
Room – Pier 7/8
What To Expect: During the 2011 Toronto Rock season, the promotional team members will be asked to do their part in making the Toronto Rock game-day experience enjoyable for all those attending. All promotional team members will be compensated on a per game basis and offered other benefits throughout the season.
Details regarding compensation will be discussed at the December 13th information session.
Details of the promotional team will entail, but not be limited to the following elements:
- Meet & Greets with fans or guests before games
- Entrance or exit sampling handouts
- T-shirt tosses
- Face painting
- Mingling with fans throughout games
- Assisting with on-floor game day promotional execution
- Pre-game events as applicable
- Autograph Night execution
- Charity Game execution
- Post-game party events (if applicable)
How: To sign up for the Information Session (Dec. 13th) please send your resume to Jacquelynn Babcock at [email protected] by Friday, December 10th 2010.
Questions?: If you have any questions regarding the 2011 Toronto Rock Promotional Team, please contact Jacquelynn Babcock at 416-596-3075 or email at [email protected].