Indigenous Heritage Night In Rock City
Hamilton, ON – The Toronto Rock (9-3) will welcome the Albany FireWolves (2-8) to Hamilton’s First Ontario Centre on Saturday night for the first of two meetings this month. The return date in Albany will be in two week’s time on Saturday, March 25.
Fans can watch the game vs. Albany at 7:00pm ET on TSN4 and TSN’s digital platform TSN+ via TSN.ca and the TSN App. To stream the game, simply login to TSN+ with your cable or satellite provider’s credentials or your TSN+ account info if you’re a subscriber to the streaming service.
Here’s what to watch for in Saturday’s matchup.
- Captain Challen Rogers was placed on the Injured Reserve List on Saturday morning with an upper body injury suffered in Monday’s loss to Philadelphia. There is no timetable set for his return to the lineup.
- The Rock will be without defender Mitch de Snoo for the fourth straight game tonight as he continues to rehab a lower body injury suffered in the Rock’s Feb. 10 game at Georgia. The Rock are 2-1 in his absence.
- Dan Craig is 5 goals away from 100 in his NLL career, all with the Rock. Only 13 players have reached the 100-goal plateau with the Rock franchise.
- While he won’t accomplish the feat tonight, Challen Rogers is 6 assists away from 100 in his NLL career, all with the Rock. Only 12 players have reached the 100-assist plateau with the Rock franchise.
- With 6 points Saturday, Corey Small can become just the 27th player in NLL history to reach the 800-career point mark. The most recent to do it was former Rock and current San Diego Seal Kevin Crowley. At 794 points, Small is currently 12th in scoring among active players.
- The Rock are on the road for the next two weekends, at Halifax and then at Albany. The Rock return home for the biggest game of the year on home floor against the Buffalo Bandits on Saturday, April 1.
Check out this week’s edition of the Toronto Rock Total Access podcast to get yourself ready for the game. This week’s show checks in with Head Coach Matt Sawyer.
Fans should also check out a brand-new episode of Rock City Unplugged, streaming now on the Rock’s YouTube Channel.
Tickets are available for tonight’s game against the Albany FireWolves at 7pm ET at FirstOntario Centre in Hamilton.
For more information on Toronto Rock tickets, please contact a Toronto Rock account executive by phone at 416-596-3075, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit torontorock.com.