Game Date: Saturday, April 16
Location: FirstOntario Centre in Hamilton
Time: 7pm ET
Opponent: Halifax Thunderbirds (9-6)
Theme: Indigenous Heritage Night
Broadcast: Watch the game on TSN3 or stream on TSN’s digital platforms through TSN.ca and the TSN App. Click here to find out how to watch.
Doors Open: 5:30pm ET – Fans have two points of entry to FirstOntario Centre, the Bay St. and York Blvd. entrances will both be open for Toronto Rock home games
Door Crasher: The first 2,000 fans through the gates on Saturday night will receive a FREE t-shirt courtesy of Coolbet Canada
Fans are no longer required to show proof of full vaccination prior to entering FirstOntario Centre. Masks are no longer mandatory at Toronto Rock home games, however anyone wishing to wear a mask is encouraged to do so. Please respect everyone in Rock City! If you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19, please stay home.
Happy Hour: 6-7pm ET with $5 12oz. draft beer and mixed drinks at select locations on the concourse
Indigenous Heritage Night concourse activations:
- Smilezone Foundation: Section 112 – Mystery Autographed Lacrosse Ball sales and Smilezone Foundation information
- Mississaugas of the Credit First Nation: Section 112 – Every Child Matters masks and hand sanitizers will be available
- Iroquois Lacrosse Program: Section 117 – Wooden Lacrosse Stick display
- Ontario Native Literacy Coalition: Section 119/120 – Selling the book “Akhwatsirehko:wa – My Big Family”
- City of Hamilton Indigenous Relations: Section 120/121 – Information on City resources for Indigenous people
- Indigenous Sport & Wellness Ontario: Section 124 – Information about ISWO programs and services
- Six Nations Tourism: Section 101 – Information about Six Nations of the Grand River Reservation
For even more on Indigenous Heritage Night, click here
The Toronto Rock Team Store is located at section 115 on the concourse
The Toronto Rock ticket team will be set up at section 116 to answer any ticket questions. Those who purchased a Family Pack can pickup their food and beverage vouchers from the Rock ticket team at section 116 as well.
Scan the QR codes around the concourse to get your Game Day Lineup and check out the rosters for tonight’s matchup!
Purchase a 50/50 ticket on the concourse or online at torontorock5050.com benefitting the Smilezone Foundation
Purchase a ball for the postgame Ball Toss, tonight benefitting Six Nations Minor Lacrosse. The winner takes home $250. Balls are sold outside section 116.
Promotional pack items and Rock City Builders Club Jerseys can be picked at the Hammer Hideaway outside section 126
Take the GO + Rock City Express
Take the GO Train from Union Station to West Harbour GO. Trains depart Union at 3:45pm and 4:45pm that will get you to Hamilton at 5:03pm and 6:03pm respectively. If you are on the 5:45pm train you will arrive in Hamilton at 7:03pm and miss the opening faceoff. Get to Rock City early!
Once you’ve arrived in Hamilton, take the Rock City Express non-stop, direct shuttle bus to FirstOntario Centre. The Rock City Express will also take fans back to West Harbour GO after the game to help fans get on the 10:13pm GO Train back to Union Station. The pickup/dropoff spot is at York Boulevard and Park St. N. Visit Hamilton.ca or torontorock.com for more information.